10th January 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad?

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the course fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) course which is available in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad? I am interested to do this course in this college. So please help me to know about the course fee expenses. Thank you!

15th January 2019, 08:27 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad?

Fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad is given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

First year = ₹110,325

Second year = ₹105,825

Third year = ₹105,825

Fourth year = ₹105,825

Total course fee = ₹427,800
17th January 2019, 06:06 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad?

Duration of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad is 4 years spread over 8 semesters. Total course fees of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad is around INR 4.27 lacs.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.united.ac.in/B.TECH-mod-Computer-Science-And-Engineering-Department-id.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?