25th March 2023, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of bachelor of optometry of the complete coures?

Please tell me the fee structure of bachelor of optometry of the complete coures? And also give information about all the scholership beacousa our financial condation is not well, we don't have much money to involved.
And i'm in OBC category.
[Ansari Iqra]

26th March 2023, 04:21 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: fee structure of bachelor of optometry of the complete coures?

Fee structure of bachelor of optometry of the complete coures?

Name of the Course BSc Optometry

BSc Optometry Course Fees INR 10,000 to 1 Lakh per annum.

BSc Optometry is a total four year undergraduate course. The course duration is a three year and one year compulsory internship program after the completion of the three year degree program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?