1st May 2019, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Institute of Medical and Technological Research, Kolkata?

Respected Sir, I am looking for the admission in Institute of Medical and Technological Research, Kolkata to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course in this college. Kindly tell me the course structure also. Thank you!

29th June 2019, 08:14 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Institute of Medical and Technological Research, Kolkata?

Bachelor in Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology is a four year graduation course that can be pursued after completing class 12 with subject combination PCB or PCM. Official website for Institute of Medical and Technological Research is closed now and there is no proper details about the course and related to that can be found. To pursue this course you can go for institutes in other places like Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Delhi etc. you can check admission, syllabus and fee structure details by visiting the respective website of the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?