31st May 2018, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the fee structure of BBA course in Digital Marketing which is available in University of Technology and Management? I am willing to get admission in this college for studying BBA in Digital Marketing. So, I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Centurion University of Technology and Management?
  3. Colleges for Ph.D in Marketing management along with job? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  5. Is B.SC Economics course available at Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of this course?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  8. Fee structure of BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) offered in Lovely Professional University? -- [New]
  9. Admission procedure to study BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
  10. Course structure and duration of MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University?
  11. Course and fee structure of Diploma in e-Business at Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai?
  12. What's the fee structure and ranking(In UP) of GLA institute of technology and management, Mathura?
  13. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  14. Fee structure of MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
  15. What is the fee structure for B.Arch per year? Difference between management fee and government fee? Does bank supports management fee structure?
  16. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of MBA(Technology Management) in ICE College of Management?
  18. Fee structure of MBA(Systems Management) offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
13th September 2018, 09:25 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?

BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management is course duration of 3 years which is divided into 6 Semesters. Fee structure is given below.

Semester 1:
Tuition fee: Rs. 20,640
Academic service fee: Rs. 13,760

Semester: 2
Tuition fee: Rs. 20,640
Academic service fee: Rs. 13,760

Semester: 3
Tuition fee: Rs. 22,140
Academic service fee: Rs. 14,760

Semester 4:
Tuition fee: Rs. 22,140
Academic service fee: Rs. 14,760

Semester 5:
Tuition fee: Rs. 23,700
Academic service fee: Rs. 15,800

Semester 6:
Tuition fee: Rs. 23,700
Academic service fee: Rs. 15,800

Grand total: Rs. 221600

For details: http://www.utm.ac.in/2017/bba-digital-marketing.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?