5th August 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BDes(Fashion Communication) in Mahatma Ashwini Kumar Datta Memorial Institute?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the fee structure of BDes(Fashion Communication) which is available in Mahatma Ashwini Kumar Datta Memorial Institute? I am willing to get admission in this college for studying BDes(Fashion Communication). So, I want to know about the fee structure.

3rd August 2021, 10:34 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BDes(Fashion Communication) in Mahatma Ashwini Kumar Datta Memorial Institute?

Bachelor of Design in Fashion Communication is an undergraduate Fashion and Interior Design course and the duration of this course is three years.

First year fee = Rs.43500

Second year fee = Rs.42000

Third year fee = Rs.42000

For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?