14th April 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer BCom(Customer Service Management) in India

I want to study BCom(Customer Service Management) course anywhere in India. So I want to get details of colleges of BCom(Customer Service Management) in India. Kindly give me the names of good BCom(Customer Service Management) colleges. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MHM(Hospital Management) in India
  2. List of colleges which offer MBA in Hotel Management through CMAT and CAT in India?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  4. List of colleges which offer MBA(Fire & Safety Management) in India? Fee expenses of this course?
  5. List of colleges which offer Airline Management course at graduate level -- [New]
  6. List of Private colleges which offer B.F.Sc course in India?
  7. Best colleges in South India that offer MBA in Airport and Airline management?
  8. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India
  9. Which is the best university for BCA course?
  10. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges with fee structure which offer MBA(Hospital Management) in South Eastern India?
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges with fee structure which offer MBA(Event Management) in South Eastern India?
  13. List of reputed colleges which offers Hotel Management course in India?
  14. List of Top colleges that offer MS in Biochemistry and Biotechnology in South India?
  15. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges offering BDS through Management quota in India?
  17. List of colleges which offers Master of Hotel Management course in India for B.Com graduate?
  18. List of Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering course? Required Qualification for this?
8th May 2018, 09:34 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer BCom(Customer Service Management) in India

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is only one institute that offers this B.Com in Customer Service Management in India. Details of the course and college are given below.

Name of the course - B.Com in Customer Service Management

Name of the college - Andhra University

Duration of the course - 3 years

Eligibility Criteria - Admission into this course is done based on marks secured in AUCET Examination

Ph. No: 089128 44000

Address: Waltair Junction, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530003

Click here for Official Website
8th May 2018, 11:21 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer BCom(Customer Service Management) in India

Only Andhra University offer B.Com in Custom Service Management course in all over India.

I found only this university offering course of your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?