10th June 2022, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Which have more job opportunities BSc Maths or BCA? Can I apply for government jobs after BCA?

I want to study BCA but my parents are asking me to do BSc mathematics .I dont mind doing Bsc Maths, but I am more interested in BCA. My parents says Bsc Maths has more job opportunities rather than BCA. Is it true ? Can I apply for government jobs after having BCA?

12th June 2022, 07:04 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which have more job opportunities BSc Maths or BCA? Can I apply for government jobs after BCA?

Which have more job opportunities BSc Maths or BCA? Can I apply for government jobs after BCA?

Both degrees are good. You may chose between BSc Maths or BCA based on your interest to excel in life. Both degrees are good. You may chose between BSc Maths or BCA based on your interest to excel in life. If you wish to land in a job soon after the bachelors then BCA is the best option but if you wish to teach then BSc Mathematics is good.
13th June 2022, 01:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which have more job opportunities BSc Maths or BCA? Can I apply for government jobs after BCA?

Both the fields have different scopes and features and both the degrees are good. You may choose between BSc Mathematics or BCA based on your interest to excel in life. Mathematics degree graduates are respected for their excellent quantitative and problem-solving abilities. You get a wide range of rewarding positions in the public and private sectors. BCA is one of the popular courses among students who want to make their career in the IT field.

Yes, you can apply for government jobs after completing your BCA. Government job vacancies need clearness of competitive examination. Some of the competitive examinations through which you can get a government job are given below.

Civil Service Examination
Union Public Service Commission Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?