1st August 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Marine Engineer? List of government colleges for this course?

Sir, I am A. Balapothireddy. I am in 9th standard. I want to become a marine engineer. I am from a middle class family. Please give the information about admission in marine engineering course. Which college should I join? Also give me list of government colleges. Thanking you. My phone no.8142055421, 7036257844

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Ship after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. List government approved Marine diploma colleges?
  3. List of Government Colleges offering Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I become a marine engineer if I have sight problems? What are the alternative requirement as a marine engineer? I have 70% in B.Tech mechanical
  5. Qualification needed to become a Marine Engineer? Best Marine engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  6. What is the procedure to avail degree after becoming Chief Engineer Officer (Marine Engineer)? -- [New]
  7. Detailed information about Marine Engineering course after 10th boards? Percentage of female candidates in marine engineering?
  8. Eligibility criteria for LLB course after Marine engineering?
  9. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  10. List of best marine engineering colleges in Chennai?
  11. What should be my cut off marks for joining government marine engineering colleges?
  12. How can I become a marine engineer being a Mechanical engineer?
  13. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  14. List of Marine Engineering Colleges in India?
  15. Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad?
  16. Which are the best colleges in India? List of government marine colleges
  17. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  18. Salary of a Marine Engineer after completing B.Tech
1st August 2016, 05:09 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: How to become a Marine Engineer? List of government colleges for this course?

In order to become a Marine Engineer first you should complete your 12th class with PCM stream(Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics).

After completion of your 12th standard you have to appear and qualify in engineering entrance exam like JEE(Joint Entrance Examination).

You should secure a good rank in JEE exam to seek admission in top colleges.

List of government colleges offering B.E/B.Tech Marine Engineering:
->College of Engineering, Andhra University
->College of Engineering, Anna University
->Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Mumbai
->Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?