17th January 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard?

Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon on this? Can you tell me what type of preparations required for the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  2. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it?
  3. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  4. How to join the ISRO after completion of 12th standard?
  5. How can I apply for any Marine engineering course having 80% in 12th?
  6. Which are the entrance exams for marine engineering? I am a student of standard 12th
  7. What all entrance exams should I attend after passing 12th to get into marine engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to study 2 years Diploma course being an ITI Welder?
  9. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  10. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th standard? Is there any fee concession? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  13. How can I complete my Marine engineering by appearing in any entrance exam?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed to join AFMC after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to join marine engineering? I am studying in 11th standard
  17. Information regarding 1 year course in Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to get admission for this course?
  18. Any optional marine engineering course after 12th? Duration of the courses in the colleges?
17th January 2016, 06:59 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard?

ENTRANCE EXAM TO JOIN MARINE ENGINEERING AFTER 12TH

* Yes you need to clear ENTRANCE EXAMINATION for pursing MARINE ENGINEERING.

* You can join Marine Engineering after 12th by appearing in following entrance exam and score well like IIT JEE, IMU CET and AICET.

* For these examination you Should have passed twelfth with PCM.

PREPARATION TIPS

1. Be focused

2. Relevant study material

3. Interact with JEE experts

4. Group study

5. Revise thoroughly

6. Eat & sleep well
18th January 2016, 11:15 AM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard?

Marine Engineering is the branch of study which mainly deals with the Repair and maintenance of the Ships,etc and they need to work in ships in various departments and to take up this course in bachelor degree after 12th there are several entrance examinations,some depends on the universities and some are state wide and All India wide examination

Some of the popular entrance examinations for marine engineering are
  1. MERI
  2. IMU CET
  3. AICET
  4. IIT JEE
  5. JIPMER
  6. Eamcet
These are some of the entrance examinations for the marine engineering course

There are many top colleges also available and depending on the scores in these entrance examinations you will be allotted seats in these universities and some of the best universities are
  • IIT Mumbai
  • International Marine Communication Center
  • Coachin University
  • Marine Engineering and Research Institute
  • Indian Marine University
  • Mangalore University
  • Tolani Maritime University
These are some of the Best universities for Marine Engineering
18th January 2016, 11:35 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard?

To join marine engineering, the best institute will be IMU.
IMU stands for Indian Maritime University.It is a central University.
It is located in Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai, Kochi, Visakhapatnam .
IMU conducts entrance examination in month of April for admission in all its campuses.
The students who have completed Higher Secondary with more than 60% marks overall and in PCM both are eligible to apply for the entrance examination.
The students going to appear in 12th boards examination in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can also apply.
On the basis of performance in 12th boards examination, students are called for counseling and then admission.

Through JEE Mains and Advance, students can also take admission in Marine engineering.
19th May 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

If I get low percentage in the 12th HSC boards and if I have given CET what should be the marks required for joining a marine engineering college?
5th April 2017, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to join marine engineering in Chennai at utdhandi. So there is any entrance please, guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?