6th January 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear both BITSAT and EAMCET at the same time?

Hello
I have applied for BITSAT examination.
I have also applied for EAMCET....
I am afraid if both exam comes on same date...
Because EAMCET is postponed....
I want to attend both exam....
Please help me

6th January 2015, 07:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear both BITSAT and EAMCET at the same time?

You can appear for BITSAT and EAMCET examination at the same time but, if both examination dates are same, you can appear only in one examination. BITSAT examination is conducted in Online mode and EAMCET examination is conducted in Offline mode. BITSAT online examination will be conducted from 14th May, 2015 to 29th May, 2015 and EAMCET examination date has not yet been released and mostly the examination will be held on second or third Sunday in the month of May every year. Since, EAMCET examination date has not yet been decided, the EAMCET examination conducting board will decide the examination date by considering all other entrance examination dates and will announce a different date where no entrance examination is conducted on that day. So, you can appear in both BITSAT and EAMCET examinations.
6th January 2015, 11:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to worry about this issue, because, the EAMCET examination board will release examination date by considering all these issues. There is no at least 1% chance to have EAMCET exam on the same day. Because, the BITSAT and EAMCET exams are very important engineering entrance exams for most of the students and no student can attend both the exams at the same time. So, the EAMCET examination board will not select that date, definitely it will be conducted on some other day.
7th January 2015, 12:02 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Exam Date for BITSAT is from 14th May - 29th May, 2015.

As the Notification for EAMCET is not yet released officially, the Governing Body of EAMCET will Keep the other entrance examinations in view and the exam date will be released.

You can attend Both the exams as though from this year onwards the EAMCET examination will also be held on Online. So, there is a chance of selecting the Test date of EAMCET or BISTAT which will not occur on same day.
7th January 2021, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I write BITSAT and EAMCET exams at the same time?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?