27th December 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear in BITSAT if the application is over?

hello
i want to give bitsat.....but time is up
what to do if i don't fill bitsat
exam form within time given??
please tell me i want to give bitsat....

28th December 2014, 05:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear in BITSAT if the application is over?

You cannot appear in BITSAT examination without submitting your application form on or before last date of submission of application form. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to appear in BITSAT examination after their successful registration for BITSAT examination. If you don't submit the application form before last date of submission of application form, your application will be rejected and you are not allowed to appear in BITSAT examination.

The last date for applying BITSAT 2015 examination by completing the online application along with prescribed fee is 20th February 2015.
28th December 2014, 10:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear in BITSAT if the application is over?

You cannot apply for BITSAT exam after the completion of Last date of Application. Because, BITS institute will not accept applications after deadline. But, you can apply for BITSAT 2015, till 20th February 2015. You can apply BITSAT 2015 through online by visiting the following link.
http://projects.bitsadmission.com/bi...OnlineReg.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?