9th July 2022, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Fire Safety Officer after 12th?

I am class XII Science pass and want to join fire safety service. please advice me how can I become a part of this workforce.

10th July 2022, 09:27 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Fire Safety Officer after 12th?

You are eligible for various course in Fire and Safety after completion of 12th standard from any well affiliated board. You can choose any of the below given options to become fire and safety officer:

1. Diploma in Fire-Safety and Hazards Management
2. Diploma in Industrial Safety Management.
3. Safety auditing.
4. B.Sc. in Fire and Safety.

You can do the above course from NIFS.
10th July 2022, 02:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become a Fire Safety Officer after 12th:-

To clarify that, the candidate must be 12th pass or ITI courses 10th pass.

However, for diploma courses 10th, ITI or 12th pass is also allowed.

Besides for a bachelor's degree course 12th pass or relevant diploma course.

Moreover, for a master's degree course, a bachelor degree is required.
10th July 2022, 04:42 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become a Fire Safety Officer:-

Certificate courses -
ITI courses - 10th pass
Diploma courses - 10th, ITI or 12th pass Bachelor's degree courses -12th pass or passed relevant diploma course
PG courses - hold a relevant bachelor's degree.
10th July 2022, 05:29 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

There are other related courses such as fire engineering, fire safety and risk management or fire and explosion available for candidates. Aspirants can also pursue a UG degree in fire management courses for a strong academic background. The states may conduct entrance exams for recruitment to firefighting jobs.
13th July 2022, 01:01 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After finishing the 12th standard in the science stream, you can enroll in a fire safety course. You can go for a diploma in safety course after completing your 12th-grade education to become a Fire safety officer. There are many organizations that offer safety training diplomas.
13th July 2022, 08:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

After completion of 12th standard from any well affiliated school, you can apply for the graduation degree in fire and safety. You can apply for the B.Sc.in fire and safety after 12th. You can apply for the job in government as well as in private sectors after completion of graduation degree in fire and safety.
Or you can also go for PG course to enhance your career growth after completion of graduation degree.
14th July 2022, 10:24 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The basic educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. You can further do Fire Safety courses to become a Fire Safety Officer. Some of the courses which you can do are given below.

1. Diploma in Fire and Safety
2. BSc in Fire and Safety
3. Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety (ADIS)
4. NEBOSH IGC Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?