13th August 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get Bachelor of Fire and Health Safety Environment Management admission in Institute of Fire Engineering and Safety Management?

Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Science stream. I want to get admission in Institute of Fire Engineering and Safety Management for studying Bachelor of Fire and Health Safety Environment Management course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

16th August 2019, 01:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get Bachelor of Fire and Health Safety Environment Management admission in Institute of Fire Engineering and Safety Management?

In order to get admission in Bachelor of Fire and Health Safety Environment Management in Institute of Fire Engineering and Safety Management, there is no requirements of percentage in 12th CBSE or equivalent examination. Candidates who have passed 10th + ITI (2 years) / +2 in any stream / 3 years Diploma with minimum average marks from a recognized institute/board are eligible for admission to this course.
Duration of the course is full time 3 years, divided into 6 semesters.
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application with required information by downloading application form from official website.

More details is available at;
http://www.nifsindia.net/courses/b-s...vironment.html
16th August 2019, 10:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get Bachelor of Fire and Health Safety Environment Management admission in Institute of Fire Engineering and Safety Management?

Bachelor of Fire and Health Safety Environment Management is a graduation level course and the duration of Bachelor of Fire and Health Safety Environment Management is 3 years. The minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to get Bachelor of Fire and Health Safety Environment Management admission in Institute of Fire Engineering and Safety Management is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination score.
11th July 2022, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in tecno with 50% on class 10th board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?