26th August 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I do further courses in graduation after Physics honours?

I am doing my graduation on physics. what are the post graduation courses that I can apply for? how can i select my courses?

29th August 2014, 03:29 PM
futureexpert

Default Re: How can I do further courses in graduation after Physics honours?

Dear when your graduation will be completed you will be eligible to apply for following master's degree courses :

MSc - Physics
MSc - Mathematics
MSc - Computer Science
MBA - Master's of Business Administration
MA - Master's of Application - Different streams that you are interested in, such as - MA in English Literature, MA in Hindi, MA in Sociology etc.

When you pass graduation and apply for master's degree then you should read the complete notification of admission of that university then each detail will have been given in that brochure so you can choose subjects according to the availability in that university but I would like to suggest you that your graduation is almost completed so you should not pursue higher studies in any other stream means if you go for Master's degree then go for MSc Physics because that will be the plus point for you to collect more knowledge of physics and earn different job opportunities in your career and after Master's in Physics you may teach physics in different private colleges and schools. You can apply for NET - National Eligibility Test and after qualifying that test you can also get a job of lecturer, professor in private or government colleges so scope is broad that is why not to worry about that.

Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?