29th September 2022, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I engage into genetic engineering course?

I have completed my 11 12 studying science a and I have secured good marks as well I was trying for getting scholarship studying mbbs .But I am interested in studying genetic engineering so now what should I do to be engaged in genetic engineering. Which course I have to join as I have heard there is no any bachelor's degree in genetic engineering ,is it true ?? What can I to do for studying genetic engineering ??

30th September 2022, 11:04 AM
Ar_pit

Default Re: How can I engage into genetic engineering course?

Tech course after his/her 10+2 Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology. Admission to BTech in Genetic Engineering is made through entrance tests conducted by various universities or through the scores of national engineering entrance examinations like JEE for IITs/NITs & CFTIs across the country.
30th September 2022, 04:44 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I engage into genetic engineering course?

Candidates can engage genetic engineering course after his/her 10+2 Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology.

>> Admission to BTech in Genetic Engineering is made through entrance tests conducted by various universities or through the scores of national engineering entrance examinations like JEE for IITs/NITs & CFTIs across the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?