18th April 2011, 05:11 PM
priyanka.puranik

Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?

SIR/ ma'am ,
I appeared for 10th boards this year. i'm a bit confused about the courses offered for genetic engineering at undergraduate level. Please guide me.
which are the colleges offering b.tech in GENETIC ENGINEERING in particular? which are the NITS providing such course?

Related Questions:
7th June 2011, 09:51 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?

Hello Priyanka,

Genetic engineering is a very promising career. Most of the institutes offer this course in the post graduate level.

Some institutes like : Kakatiya University, Warangal and Osmania University in Hyderabad etc offer genetic engineering(4-year course) in undergraduate level.

As a post graduate special study course it is offered by most of the reputed institutes like:
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU),New Delhi,

Indian Institute of Technology (Kharagpur and Delhi),

Delhi University,

University of Calcutta,

MKU-Coimbatore,

Birla Institute of Technology (Pilani Rajasthan),

University of Lucknow, U.P,

Jadavpur University,West Bengal

I don't think there is any NIT that offers genetic engineering.

Best of luck!
23rd June 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?

in 10th i got 90%, now i want to take admission to b. tech in genetic engging, so please tell me the names of top colleges government & private along with fees structure,and admission procedure in maharashtra and gujrat
28th November 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for genetic engineering in Mtech after Btech in electrical and communications
19th December 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

can be microbiology taken for doing master degree in genetic engineering
25th April 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam, I have written my 10TH BOARD EXAMS and waiting for my results. I want to select a group which would help me to up a career which is not mechanical but also has a good scope and offers a good salary.Iam good at science and maths. PLEASE HELP ME!
3rd July 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED B.SC IN BOTONY (HON). I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN M.SC IN GENETIC ENGINEERING.
19th November 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 10th std now. I want to make my career in genetic engg. I'm a bit confused. PLEASE GUIDE ME ON EVERY ASPECT OF IT. Which subject to choose after 10th.
23rd November 2012, 09:33 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering================

*univ. of lucknow(u.p)

*delhi university(delhi)

*mku-coimbatore

*jadavpur university(west bengal)

*univ. of calcutta

*indian institute of technology.(kharagpur)

*birla institute of technology(pilani, rajasthan)

*indian institute of technology(delhi)

thanks*************

best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28th May 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i am currently studying in 12th standard and want to choose genetic engg as a career. pls guide me the eligibility, entrance, future prospects of genetic engg. and also the colleges which are offering the course.
21st December 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Which entance xam v need 2 crack in order to get admission in Genetic Engg. Colleges like IITs NITs at UG level...???
27th December 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Plz give me correct advice now iam studing in 2nd pu. I want to do genetic engineering.how much marks required for this plz tel me
8th May 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Iam a 12th biology student and I have167cutoff.its toolbar low.but I am interest in genetic engineering: but I don't have dad.only mom .my family income is too low like 36,000per one year. Candidates I join genetic engineering in free seer plz.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?