14th June 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BCom(Information Technology) admission in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?

Hello, I have given my 12th Board exam from CBSE Board with Science stream. I want to get admission in Dr. Damodaran College of Science for studying BCom(Information Technology) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges that I can get after scoring 180.25 in Coimbatore with good mess facility?
  2. How many BCom(Information Technology) seats are available in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  3. Fee structure of BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  4. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  6. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE to study Biotechnology in PSG College of Technology?
  7. Percentage required to get BBA(Digital Marketing) admission in University of Technology and Management?
  8. Eligibility to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science? -- [New]
  9. Course structure and duration of BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Maharashtra Board to study BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
  11. Procedure and percentage required in 12th CBSE Commerce to study in Jaipuria College?
  12. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  13. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study B.Sc in Delhi University? Total admission expenses?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BCom(H) in Symbiosis College of Commerce?
  15. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in different colleges of Mumbai and Thane?
  16. Admission procedure to study BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  17. Percentage required in 12th to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  18. Percentage required in 12th Science CBSE to apply for scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
18th June 2018, 01:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BCom(Information Technology) admission in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?

Percentage required in 12th Class to get admission in B.Com in Information Technology in Dr. Damodaran College of Science:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this B.Com in Information Technology in Dr. Damodaran College of Science is given below,

>> You should have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, general cutoff in 12th Class to get admission into PG courses is 50% marks.

>> And admission into this UG course (B.Com in Information Technology) is done based on the merit secured in 12th Class.

>> You may find more details from the links that are given below.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?