3rd September 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a BTech(Industrial Engineering & Management) admission in NIT Kurukshetra?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BTech(Industrial Engineering & Management) course in NIT Kurukshetra. I would like to know how I can get admission in this university for studying this undergraduate course? Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

6th September 2020, 03:43 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a BTech(Industrial Engineering & Management) admission in NIT Kurukshetra?

Admission will be done through JEE counselling procedure only.

You have to appear in JEE Main examination and have to score higher Rank.

Once you got good Rank , go through the counselling procedure of JEE Main examination.
6th September 2020, 11:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a BTech(Industrial Engineering & Management) admission in NIT Kurukshetra?

The admission procedure to study a BTech in Industrial Engineering & Management at NIT Kurukshetra is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject with a minimum score of 75% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection is through counseling based on the rank obtained in JEE Main.

Interested candidate can register themselves on the JEE Main website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in. Thereafter login with the details and fill the application form with all the required details. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.nitkkr.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?