16th November 2020, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan to pursue BPharm in Bombay College of Pharmacy?

Hi friends, I am interested in pursuing BPharm from Bombay College of Pharmacy. As I am interested in doing BPharm so I need an education loan for pursuing this course in this institute. So, please tell me how I can get an education loan?

18th November 2020, 10:40 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to pursue BPharm in Bombay College of Pharmacy?

Search for an appropriate Bank every bank has their own criteria for educational loan
you have to open a bank account in order to aware the loan facilities of the particular Bank
Each and every Bank has different interest rate that you will have to pay on the loan
On an average you can get a loan of upto 7 to 8 lakh rupees that is depending upon a course
19th November 2020, 12:50 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to pursue BPharm in Bombay College of Pharmacy?

There are many banks who provide Lian up to 7.50 lacs.
Union Bank Of India
State Bank Of India
HDFC Bank
Documents required..
Marksheet, passing certificate passing degree etc

Copy of admission letter and fees details.
Guarantor form is optional
Bank statement
KYC documents.
Candidates who security 60% or more are eligible for education loan.
To borrow loan , candidate generally has to pledge Security like property, share etc.
You can get maximum bn of 15 lacs for studying in Indian and for abroad the limit is 25 lacs
19th November 2020, 11:26 PM
jeet2porwal

Procedure to get an education loan to pursue BPharm in Bombay College of Pharmacy can be seen below.

Visit any bank with all required documents after your admission in institution.

Ask for education loan and if you are eligible then fill application form.

Attach all required documents and submit it.
21st November 2020, 05:07 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get education loan to pursue Bachelor of Pharmacy in Bombay College of Pharmacy. However, you would need to submit the admission letter, score card of entrance examination and other related documents to the bank you are interested to take bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?