9th November 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology?

I want to do BE(Automobile Engineering) with the help of an education loan in LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology. So, I would like to know how I can get an education loan for this course in this college. Thank you!

12th November 2020, 08:24 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Procedure to get an education loan to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology can be seen below.

Once you complete admission procedure visit any institution with all required documents.

Ask them for education loan then they will guide you about eligibility and procedures to get education loan.

If you are eligible then fill application forms and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?