9th January 2020, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan for studying BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Hi, I am looking for admission in BHMS course which is available in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital. I want to get an education loan for studying this course. Can you tell me how can I get an education loan for this course?

12th January 2020, 06:51 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan for studying BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

To get an education loan for studying BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is that the student need to be the citizen of India. The student should have 12th class from any recognized board. The student should be the citizen of India.

Axis Bank, HDFC back, ICICI bank, Punjab bank, etc will give you an education loan for studying BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi.
13th January 2020, 08:32 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan for studying BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

You would need to contact the bank directly to get more details on Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital.

The documents required to apply for loan facility to pursue Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is given below:-

1)Admit Card of entrance examination
2)12th standard mark sheet
3)Address proof
4)Income Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?