9th January 2020, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BHMS from Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission. Thank you!

12th January 2020, 08:08 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is that the student should have qualified NEET. The candidate should have passed 12th with a minimum of 55% marks.

Cutoff rank required to secure admission is dependent on the number of candidate applying for the admission.
13th January 2020, 09:28 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Under Graduate (NEET-UG).

The last date to apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Under Graduate (NEET-UG) was 6th January 2020.

You can visit the website http://www.homoeopathycollegegoa.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?