4th December 2020, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan for studying BE(Biomedical Engineering) in St. Peter's Institute of Higher Education and Research?

Hi, I am looking for admission to the BE(Biomedical Engineering) course which is available in St. Peter's Institute of Higher Education and Research. I want to get an education loan for studying this course. Can you tell me how can I get an education loan for this course?

5th December 2020, 04:33 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get an education loan for studying BE(Biomedical Engineering) in St. Peter's Institute of Higher Education and Research?

Procedure to get an education loan for studying BE(Biomedical Engineering) in St. Peter's Institute of Higher Education and Research can be seen below.

First of all complete admission procedure now you can visit any bank with all documents and ask for education loan.

If you are eligible then fill application form and attach all required documents.

Now submit Application to get an education loan.
5th December 2020, 06:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan for studying BE(Biomedical Engineering) in St. Peter's Institute of Higher Education and Research?

There are many banks which provide education loan upto 7.5 lacs...

HDFC Bank
State Bank.of India
Union Bank.of India

Applicant will be required to.submit following documents

Admission letter
Detailed cost break up of engineering program
Duly filled application form.with photograph

KYC documents
Guarantor bank account statement
28th April 2022, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How can i got bank loan for studying bio medical engineering in vellalar collage erode
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?