22nd May 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Is is possible to do change the stream from Commerce to Arts in III year of graduation?

i want to switch for my last year in arts, i have completed my SY Bcom and want to complete my graduation my Arts last year TY... Is it possible

Related Questions:
  1. How can I complete my graduation from Arts?
  2. What are the other options available besides engineering after passing 12th with 54%?
  3. Can I change my stream from Commerce to Arts in CBSE 12th?
  4. Best field in medical beside MBBS for girls?
  5. CA Course eligibility with arts in 10+2 but commerce in graduation
  6. Can I apply for T.Y.B.Com being an Arts graduate?
  7. Is it possible to change stream after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
  8. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
  9. List of colleges for criminology? Can a commerce student apply for admission in graduation with criminology stream or it is only for science and arts background students?
  10. Procedure to complete graduation in other streams like Arts or Commerce?
  11. Which stream has more career option between Commerce without Maths and Arts?
  12. Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  14. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?
  15. Can I change my subject from Science to commerce after 12th class?
  16. Eligibility and the courses offering in B.Ed?
  17. Procedure to appear for PG course of Arts Discipline? I am from commerce stream
  18. What are the different things one can do with Arts stream? Is it possible to do Psychology with Arts or Commerce Stream? Scope of Psychology in todays world?
22nd May 2015, 03:01 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is is possible to do change the stream from Commerce to Arts in III year of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to switch for my last year in arts, i have completed my SY Bcom and want to complete my graduation my Arts last year TY... Is it possible
No, it is not possible to change your stream from Commerce to Arts after completing 2nd year of Graduation. It is possible only in the beginning of first year. Most of the colleges do not allow the student to change their stream after completing 2nd years, because it will create lots of problems. So, it is not possible for you to change your specialization after completing 2nd year. However, you can apply for Master degree in Arts after completing Gradation in Commerce stream. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for MA Arts stream.
22nd May 2015, 01:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is is possible to do change the stream from Commerce to Arts in III year of graduation?

No , I am sorry to say that you cannot change your stream in 3rd year when you are about to complete your graduation as there is no provision for it.

You could have however, very much change it at the beginning of time, which would not have been a problem for you but now it is not quite possible as you have chosen a course with a a particular stream and all the registration is done now.

However, if you want to complete your graduation in Arts, you will probably have to take admission in graduation from the very beginning and then will have to continue your studies.
27th May 2015, 12:11 PM
kunalroy89

Some universities allows candidates to change their honours paper after 2nd year but only if that subject was already studied in last 2yrs. But what you are willing to do is NOT possible.
You can not change your stream at final year. If you change your stream somehow by hook or crook,where will you get job? Where can you go for higher studies? Better you concentrate on your final year and get good marks.
14th May 2018, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

I completed my F.YB.COM in commerce bt my 2nd yr was Y.D so is it possible to change stream commerce to arts?
7th October 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Present I am studying in bsc first year But I want to change my stream in arts .
I am ready to study arts from beginning (first year)from another college. What have to do for that?
13th October 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

cbse board bale student 12 ke baad B.A me commerce se art le sakte he
26th April 2022, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to change my b.com course to b.com banking course after a semester?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?