31st January 2022, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I get government BSc Nursing college? Is there any entrance exam for BSc Nursing admission?

How can I get government (bsc) nursing college. Is there any entrance exam for bsc nursing admission? This entrance exam is hard? Can I get admission in bsc nursing without entrance exam? Bsc nursing is graduate degree? I don't have more information about bsc nursing.. So I took the help of Google but I didn't understand anything. Can you please help me. Can you give me more information about BSc Nursing.

31st January 2022, 09:10 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get government BSc Nursing college? Is there any entrance exam for BSc Nursing admission?

Some of the entrance exam are
NEET
MNS entrance exam
DSAT
JIMPER
Admission is offered on the basis of entrance exam.
They must be above 17 yrs of age.
After the registration has been done , they can sit for exam.
31st January 2022, 09:22 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get government BSc Nursing college? Is there any entrance exam for BSc Nursing admission?

Himachal Pradesh University will conduct entrance exam for admission to four year BSc nursing degree course for female candidates only in Sister Nivedita Government College of Nursing IGMC Shimla and private nursing colleges situated in the state of Himachal pradesh in accordance with the provisions contained in chapter XIV of first Ordinance of the Himachal pradesh.

State quota
Only dost female children of Bonafide Himachali domicile / children of HP Government employees and employers of autonomous bodies or partially financed by the government of Himachal Pradesh who qualified the entrance test will be considered in order of merit of entrance test for admission to BSc nursing degree course in government private nursing colleges subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria is contained in the prospectus.

Management quota
However for management quota seats the above conditions do not apply and the candidate who have qualified the entrance test irrespective of having above status shall be considered for admission to BSc nursing degree course in order of merit of entrance test in private nursing colleges subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as contained in the prospectus
31st January 2022, 09:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Bachelor of Science in nursing is a four years degree course and only those candidates who have completed their 12th with medical stream from a recognised board are eligible to apply for this course.
Admission to this course is done on the basis of entrance examination that is conducted by the state University and all the government colleges prefer this entrance examination however, you can get admission to this course without any entrance examination on the basis of donation and management seat.
Only female candidates are eligible to apply for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?