10th September 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Cruise after completing Bachelor of Hospitality Management? Requirements to get job

Respected Sir,
I am studying Bachelor of Hospitality Management. So I want to work in a Cruise after my Graduation. Can you please tell me the requirements for getting job in a Cruise? And how I can get job?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Hospitality Management? Courses to get jobs in Cruise line? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a job in Cruise after completing BSc Hospitality Course?
  3. What is the fee structure of hospitality management at IIHM Bangalore? What are the job objectives after completing PG in Hospitality Management?
  4. After B.Tech in ECE can I do hospitality in management?
  5. Can I get job in any Food Production company after completing MBA in Hospitality Management?
  6. What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?
  7. Expected salary in Cruise Line for Hotel Management graduate?
  8. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  9. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
  10. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  11. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  12. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hospitality Management Diploma holder?
  13. Any available courses offered on Hospitality Catering and Cruise Management?
  14. What is B.A International Hotel Administrator course is about?
  15. Job opportunities for B.Com student who has completed Aviation and Hospitality course?
  16. After BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Management can I get a job in Indian Railway?
  17. How to get job in Cruise ship having 4 years experience in Hotel management?
  18. How can I get a job in cruise after completing BSc
21st October 2015, 08:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Cruise after completing Bachelor of Hospitality Management? Requirements to get job

You have enough qualification to get a job in cruise ships. Hospitality management is the course which is required and you already have it. Getting job in this area is possible through campus placement also if your college is offering it.

You can apply for job in places like Goa and Mumbai which have sea shores. There are many hospitality companies which run their cruise ships and you can contact them for possible interview schedule for the job. You can also apply through various job portals like naukri.com and monterindia jobs which is a better way to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?