9th December 2016, 06:25 PM

How can I get transfer through Lateral entry from AEC (AGRA) to SET (Greater Noida)?

Respected Sir, I am Mohan Prakash Tyagi from Agra, I am pursuing B.Tech Computer Science from AEC Keetham, Agra. I want to take admission in Sardha University in Greater Noida through lateral entry so I want to know how can I get transfer through Lateral entry from AEC (AGRA) to SET (Greater Noida)? Please answer as soon as possible.

23rd December 2016, 06:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get transfer through Lateral entry from AEC (AGRA) to SET (Greater Noida)?

Transfer from one college to another is possible only when there is availability and both colleges don't have any objection. Therefore, you need to contact the head of both colleges for such transfer if both come under same university.

Chances of transfer will depend on many factor. If they don't allow, then you won't have any choice but to take admission in first year of the B.Tech course at the preferred college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?