5th March 2012, 03:07 PM
yatra

Can I take admission in 2nd year as Lateral entry in another college after completing 1st year B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Manglmay institute of Technology, Greater Noida?

I am doing istyear bsc biotechnology in manglmay institute of technology grater noida if i have completed in ist year and take
admision in other institute so i take ii year from any institute as later intery or any process . I am doing boitechnology.

Thanks

yogesh

16th April 2013, 11:27 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I take admission in 2nd year as Lateral entry in another college after completing 1st year B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Manglmay institute of Technology, Greater Noida?

Dear Friend,
First the most important thing is that you must be applicable for Lateral Entry when there is an another student who is belonging to same course and in same year wanted to come in your college from the institutions where you want to apply or go for then only you became eligible.
In other words its means a Mutual Transfering of one student with other if they both wishes and with that having same courses and are in same year.
There is very rare chances for lateral entry as most of them after an year don't wishes to change it because they have established there setup in it,It mostly take place in First year mostly at the time after the admission,But with these there may be any chance also,So,Don't be upset lets start to take one chance with hope may you get it,But don't be totally depended on it as i said there is very rare chance.
21st June 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in 2nd year as Lateral entry in another college after completing 1st year B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Manglmay institute of Technology, Greater Noida?

Sir can i take admission in btech biotech 2nd year after completing my first year in bsc biotech??
30th July 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I take lateral entry in 2nd year biotechnology from bsc bio 1st yr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?