26th January 2019, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in JEE Advanced? Suitable books for preparation?

Sir, I have applied for JEE Main and Advanced. I want to do BTech in IIT. I would like to know that how I devote myself for preparation of JEE Advanced. I also want to know to which book I can prepare for JEE Advanced? Advice me some good books.

5th February 2019, 08:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in JEE Advanced? Suitable books for preparation?

Preparation tips to prepare for Engineering Test:

The first and foremost thing is that we have to make a timetable and follow it strictly. Since you are preparing for entrance exams you will be required to put in 6 to 8 hours of study time. Most exports will advise you to study for an hour followed by a 15 to 20 minute break.

It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don't prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off.

You must have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than mugging up the things

It is very important that with each coverd the topic and chapter you make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas which will come in handy at the time of revision .

Revision is very much importance once you are done with your whole syllabus.

Preparation from sample papers, mock tests and previous year papers is very important.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?