26th January 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Does Maharashtra Institute of Technology offer BTech(Petrochemical Engineering) program?

Hello everyone, I have searched alot but didn’t get the information. Actually I am confused because I want to know that Maharashtra Institute of Technology provides Petrochemical Engineering in there BTech program or not? I am unable to find out the proper answer. So I want help.

5th February 2019, 09:54 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Maharashtra Institute of Technology offer BTech(Petrochemical Engineering) program?

As per my knowledge, Bachelor of Engineering in Petrochemical Engineering course is offered by the Maharashtra Institute of Technology except for BTech(Petrochemical Engineering) program.

Bachelor of Engineering in Petrochemical Engineering is an undergraduate Petrochemical Engineering course. The basic eligibility required to enter in this course is that the candidate should have passed 12th with science from a recognized board of education.

The duration of Bachelor of Engineering in Petrochemical Engineering course is four years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?