13th December 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue B.Sc Zoology after completing class 12th? What is the minimum marks required for admission?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue Graduation with B.Sc Zoology. I want to know how can I pursue B.Sc Zoology after completing class 12th? What is the minimum marks required for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to pursue Graduation with B.Sc course?
  2. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue a career in LAW field?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th CBSE Board to get admission in BBA course?
  4. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th for pursuing Interior Designing course?
  5. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Zoology? I have scored 75.4% marks in 12th
  6. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get admission in IIT for Engineering?
  7. What is the minimum marks required in intermediate to get admission in Loyola college for pursing B.Com?
  8. Can I become a Pilot after completing class 12th with Biology? What is the minimum marks required for admission in Pilot training Institutes?
  9. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  10. What is the minimum age required after completing class 12th for pursuing LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  12. Can I pursue PhD after completing MA externally? What is the minimum marks required to get admission in PhD?
  13. What is the minimum marks required in H.S exam to get admission in Kalyani University for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Commercial Pilot? Which course do I need to pursue?
  15. Can I pursue LLB after completing class 12th (Medical)? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. Can I go for CS if I choose commerce group without mathematics? I have completed 10th exam and waiting for results
  17. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  18. Procedure to pursue M.Sc in Food Science after B.Sc in Zoology?
14th December 2016, 06:52 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue B.Sc Zoology after completing class 12th? What is the minimum marks required for admission?

B.Sc Zoology is three year undergraduate course and the minimum required qualification to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

The minimum required aggregate for admission in course varies with colleges and universities.

Most of universities and colleges conducts entrance examination for admission in course.

For more information about admission procedure visit the official website of colleges and universities.
14th December 2016, 07:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue B.Sc Zoology after completing class 12th? What is the minimum marks required for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue Graduation with B.Sc Zoology. I want to know how can I pursue B.Sc Zoology after completing class 12th? What is the minimum marks required for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

You can apply online or offline for the admission to the B.Sc Zoology course. You can pursue the B.Sc Zoology course after completion of 10+2 with Biology or Zoology as one of the subject. Most of the colleges admit student’s directly after completion of 12th and in some colleges the admission will be done through an entrance examination. The marks required in 10+2 will be at least 55% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects to be eligible for the admission. The course is available in various colleges in India.
14th December 2016, 08:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor's degree in Zoology are as below:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board in science stream with Biology as one of the subjects.

There are many universities in India which offers Bachelor's degree in Zoology. Delhi University is considered to be the best university where you can take admission in this course. The application forms for admission is available from last week of May. After that you can apply for DU UG admissions.

Admission is based on percentage of marks secured in board exam of 10+2. If you want to get admission in top colleges of Delhi University. You need to have minimum of 90% marks or more in board examination.
14th December 2016, 09:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Zoology stream is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have PCB as main paper in 12th board.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination for admission is 60% ( varies with universities ).

To get more information about college of your own choice visit the official website of college.
14th December 2016, 10:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to get admission in BSC zoology after passing 12th standard:

a candidate must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is provided to SC and ST students.

Minimum age should not be less than 17 years.

Moreover admission is given on the basis of marks obtained in 12th standard and merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by various students.
27th September 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Neet is required to become a zoologist?
4th August 2021, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Neet is required to become a zoologist???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?