3rd June 2020, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue distance BE Civil Engineering if working in a Gulf country?

I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering and I am doing job in a Gulf country from the last 3 years. But now I want to continue the BE in Civil Engineering. So, please tell me how can I do BE course via distance learning?

6th June 2020, 10:06 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue distance BE Civil Engineering if working in a Gulf country?

An online admission process is followed by online students who need to study in gulf country.
students filled up and submit the form on official website and compare the program fee with the last qualification scan document copies. In the form fill the important and required details.
7th June 2020, 12:02 PM
J2255

Thumbs up Re: How can I pursue distance BE Civil Engineering if working in a Gulf country?

There are lot of distant learn programs in gulf countries. There is a website : www.distancelearningportal.com. you can find distant degrees in civil engineering from this website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?