14th March 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in civil engineering in distance learning while working in UAE?

Good afternoon Sir, I am UAE National living in Dubai and having 15 years of experience in building and construction field as supervisor of my projects and I decided to get diploma in civil engineering via distance learning. If it's available in your university? I can manage to attend some of the lecture during the month. say 3 to 5 days every month. just let me know kindly all the necessary information about it. Thanks and regards. Farooq Altamimi. Dubai. UAE. email. [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Civil Engineering diploma course after working with Construction Company?
  2. Is there any university in UAE offering a part time course to upgrade the to Bachelor in Civil Engineering after Diploma Civil?
  3. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  4. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  5. Which universities I can do BE having completed Diploma in Civil and working as UAE?
  6. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  7. Registration procedure to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for a candidate who has completed Diploma in Srilanka and working in UAE?
  8. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  9. List colleges offering correspondence HR/Business Management Diploma in UAE
  10. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department?
  11. Can I join in an approved distance education for either B Tech Or BE in electronics from UAE? Any Indian bank will provide me loan for it?
  12. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  13. Which are the recognized correspondence M.Tech programs which I can join after B.Tech?
  14. 3 years diploma
  15. Details regarding distance education course for M.Sc MLT? I have done B.Sc MLT and working in UAE
  16. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for LLB distance learning after completing diploma in Civil Engineering 15 years back?
  18. Which is the best college for distance learning course for diploma civil engineering student?
23rd April 2017, 01:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do diploma in civil engineering in distance learning while working in UAE?

To do Diploma in Civil Engineering in distance learning while working in UAE, first you need to check which are the colleges that offer distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course in UAE and, then follow the admission process which is followed by the respective institution. You can get admission in Diploma course only if you have passed your SSC examination from a recognised institution. Once, you have secured admission in distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you can pursue it while working in UAE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?