28th October 2018, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship after completing 12th Commerce?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th with Commerce stream. I don’t want to study Bachelor of Commerce Instead of BCom, I want to do BCS, Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship. Am I eligible? What I have to do for admission?

3rd November 2018, 12:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship after completing 12th Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th with Commerce stream. I don’t want to study Bachelor of Commerce Instead of BCom, I want to do BCS, Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship. Am I eligible? What I have to do for admission?

You have to get an application from the college you want to study and apply for the admission to study Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship course. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship is a pass in 10+2 or higher secondary examinations in commerce stream from CBSE/ISC or other equivalent board. You can get admission to study the Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship course based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?