8th August 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship in Jawahar Science College Cuddalore? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to join Jawahar Science College Cuddalore for studying Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

7th September 2022, 01:49 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship in Jawahar Science College Cuddalore? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance exam is available in this university to study Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship.

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university can do Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?