11th May 2019, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I study BBA(Logistics Management) after completing 12th Commerce?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 12th with Commerce stream. I don’t want to study BCom. Instead of BCom, I want to do BBA in the field of Logistics Management. Am I eligible? What I have to do for admission?

16th May 2019, 08:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study BBA(Logistics Management) after completing 12th Commerce?

In order to study BBA(Logistics Management) you should have completed your 12th standard with Accounts, Mathematics, Economics and Business Studies as the main subjects from a recognized board. As you are studying in 12th standard with commerce stream, hence you are eligible to apply for BBA(Logistics Management) course.
17th May 2019, 08:44 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: How can I study BBA(Logistics Management) after completing 12th Commerce?

Yes you can apply for BBA in Logistics Management after completion of 12th in commerce. For more details regarding the eligibility you can have a look on the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility to apply for BBA in Logistics Management :

>> You should have completed 10+2 from the recognized board in any discipline .

>> It is a 3 year Graduate course and Usually Examination will be of Semester type.

>> Admission process for BBA in Direct Admission But at times you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria of specific college like entrance exam or individual exams.

>> Course fee will vary from Rs.30000 to 5 Lacs depends on the college.

Top colleges offering BBA in Logistics management are with entrance exams like SET, Joint Management Entrance Test, AIMA UGAT,GGSIPU CET ,GITAM University Admission Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?