10th March 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?

Respected Sir,
I am a 12th commerce student
and I want to ask from you that
can I go abroad for Hotel Management
study after passing my 12th exam?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  2. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  3. Possibility to study B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  6. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  7. Possibility for a commerce student to study professional course like Hotel Management?
  8. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  9. How can I study further in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  10. Can I study Hotel Management course in Abroad for free?
  11. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  12. Possibility to study B.Sc for Diploma in Hotel Management 3rd year student?
  13. Should I join Diploma in Hotel Management for getting job in Abroad if completed 12th?
  14. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  15. Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?
  16. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I study Hotel Management after completing 12th? Job opportunity after Hotel Management course?
  18. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
13th March 2015, 05:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?

Yes, you can pursue Hotel management course in Aboard, after the completion of your 12th standard in Commerce Stream. To pursue Hotel management course in Aboard, first you have to complete any one entrance exam among SAT, ACT and IELTS, depending the country and university, where you want to pursue Hotel management course, because admission requirements varies from one university to another university. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission at your selected list of universities by sending your application and required documents, through courier or through online.

Required Documents:-
->Letter of Recommendation
->SAT or ACT or IELTS test score reports
->10th standard Mark sheets
->12th standard Mark sheets
->Statement of Purpose
->Passport copy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?