26th February 2016, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in NIT, Nagpur under B.Arch course?

I have secured 1576 AIR in AIEEE for B.Arch. I want to know how can i get admission in the NIT Nagpur with this score. Please help me with an answer as on as possible.

27th February 2016, 01:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in NIT, Nagpur under B.Arch course?

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination. This examination was conducted earlier and now it is no more conducted and has been replaced by Joint Entrance Examination.

It is not clear from your query that in which year you appeared for AIEEE exam as from last few years, JEE is conducted. This examination is conducted by CBSE for B.Tech/B.Arch.

After the result, you must participate in counselling process so as to get admission in college for which you have sufficient rank.
28th February 2016, 09:39 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: How to get admission in NIT, Nagpur under B.Arch course?

Now a days AIEEE is not conducted. You have not defined that in which year you have passed AIEEE exam.
I don't think so that you will get admission on the basis of AIEEE exam because this exam has been closed since last few months.

If you want to take admission in NIT that is National Institute of Technology then you need to pass the entrance exam conduct by CBSE for B.Arch.

By passing JEE you can get admission in NIT. You will get admission on the basis of your rank in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?