22nd September 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Undergraduate medical course after scoring 75% in PCB?

I have secured 71.08% in HSC Board Science & 75% in PCB. Now i want to pursue MBBS in a government medical college. How will i get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS in government or private medical college after scoring 118 in PCB
  2. Will I get any medical government college after scoring only 47% in HSC and 42% in PCB?
  3. Shall I get MBBS or BDS admission in Tamilnadu medical counseling after scoring 191.75 in PCB under BC community? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I take admission in professional undergraduate courses at the age of 22?
  5. How to take PCB for medical entrance after scoring 50%
  6. Will I get admission in Dentistry after scoring 81 in PCB in MHT CET and 60% in HSC? Procedure for filling up the government medical form?
  7. Can I expect a medical seat after scoring 99 in PCB in KCET Medical with 3323 rank?
  8. Admission in MBBS course after scoring 73 marks in PCB in MHTCET?
  9. Do I stand a chance to get a medical seat after scoring 231 marks for PCB?
  10. Will I get government seat in medical after scoring 81 in PCB?
  11. Am I eligible for medical exam in WBJEE after scoring 50% in PCB?
  12. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 132/300?
  13. can I get medical ranking after scoring 90 in KCET PCB? My total in PCB is 232/300
  14. Am i eligible for medical exam in WBJEE after scoring 50% in PCB? I am 35 years old
  15. Will I get admission after scoring 112 in PCB MHT CET?
  16. Admission in MBBS in government medical college Nagpur after scoring 42% in 12th HSC exam and 115 in PCB group? Any chance to get into Amravati? I belong to SC caste
  17. Can I expect a good medical seat after scoring 99 in PCB and 3323 rank in KCET medical?
  18. Can I get admission in BAMS after scoring 72 marks in PCB?
23rd September 2015, 12:28 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Undergraduate medical course after scoring 75% in PCB?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the MBBS course after the 10+2 with the 75% in the PCB.

MBBS stands for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is a five year course. But to get the admission in the government colleges you need to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the state and the central board.

For more information about the examination procedure visit at the state board website or the www.aiimsexam.org. or appear in the AIPMT entrance examination conducted by the CBSE every year.
23rd September 2015, 12:40 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission in Undergraduate medical course after scoring 75% in PCB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 71.08% in HSC Board Science & 75% in PCB. Now i want to pursue MBBS in a government medical college. How will i get admission?
It is good that you are interested to apply for MBBS course after 12th standard. Since you have scored very good marks in 12th standard so you may get first preference at the time of MBBS admission. However, you are required to appear and qualify in the MBBS entrance exam, which is conducted by the respective university. You can also appear in National entrance exam such as, AIPMT - CBSE, AIIMS, JIPMER etc. You can apply for the MBBS entrance exam by two ways. They are the Online or offline methods. The students can fill the application online from the official website or you can also download the application form and then submit it counter office.
23rd September 2015, 10:22 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The state government will conduct the entrance examination for the admission of MBBS. The admission for the MBBS will be done through the State Common Medical Entrance test (the name of the examination will change in each state). The candidates should be studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology group and should have scored 60% marks for the eligibility. The marks scored in the entrance examination along with the +2 marks will be taken for admission.
23rd September 2015, 10:10 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

You are definitely eligible for MBBS after the completion of your HSC with 75% in PCB. Since it is a good percentage of marks, you will get a good preference to get admission under MBBS. All you need to do is that you have to qualify in the MBBS entrance examination which is conducted by the respective University. You can also apply in the national level of entrance examinations such as AIPMT, AIIMS, JIPMER etc. After qualifying the all India level entrance, you can also get chance under MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?