21st September 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to study Bachelor of Library Science in Aligarh Muslim University. I just want to confirm that this course is available in AMU? Please let me know asap.
Thanks and Regards-

22nd September 2015, 10:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to study Bachelor of Library Science in Aligarh Muslim University. I just want to confirm that this course is available in AMU? Please let me know asap.
Thanks and Regards-

Yes, of course Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course. Please, visit the below link for more Information.
Official website - http://www.amu.ac.in/departmentpage.jsp?did=80

The basic edibility for the Bachelor of Library Science course is a pass in Intermediate in any discipline from a recognized university. You must have obtained least 50% marks in 12th standard or equivalent qualification. The admission to the Bachelor of Library Science course is based on the marks scored in 12th board exam.

Official website - http://www.amu.ac.in/
22nd September 2015, 11:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thanks and Regards-
Yes, Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course.

Courses are,

B.A in Library Science

M.A in Library Science

M.Phil in Library Science

Ph.D in Library Science

For more details Click Me
22nd September 2015, 06:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Aligarh Muslim University does offer Bachelor of Library Science course, so if you are willing to pursue your course from AMU, you should not waste much time in it and should go for the admission procedure in the University.
22nd September 2015, 09:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Aligarh Muslim University offers Bachelor of Library Science course. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in Arts/Science/Commerce/Technology with at least 50% marks from a recognised university are eligible to apply for admission to Bachelor of Library Science course in AMU. Admissions are offered to candidates on the basis of merit in the admission test conducted by Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).
23rd September 2015, 09:22 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that Aligarh Muslim University definitely offers Bachelor of Library Science course. The eligibility criteria for the Library science course in AMU is that a candidate should have completed bachelor's degree in Science/ Arts/ Commerce/ Technology field from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks.
Admission is based on the basis of merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?