15th October 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get direct admission for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course in Heritage Institute of Technology? Total expenses of this course?

Sir,
How can I take direct admission in Heritage Institute of Technology for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? How much money totally expenses required for this course?

30th October 2015, 05:24 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get direct admission for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course in Heritage Institute of Technology? Total expenses of this course?

You need to go and consult with the Management of Heritage Institute of Technology.
It can be either based on your marks in Class 12 or it can be on the basis of Management Quota.
The expenditure for the course is Rs 42000 per semester.
So you need to contact the Management as soon as possible as it will be helpful for you if you get the admission done as quickly as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?