26th September 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get provisional admission in Executive Programme?

Respected Sir,

I want to so CS course. I am in B.COM final year. I want to ask can i register myself with having final year result awaited in Executive course on provisional basis.

Kindly guide me properly.

Regards
Arpit

30th September 2015, 05:10 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get provisional admission in Executive Programme?

Yes, you are definitely eligible for the Executive Program being a final year student. In the registration process of ICSI form, there is an option for awaited result.
If you are confident about your result then just proceed for the registration process.
Submit your class 10th and 12th certificates as your documents and pay DD for the course. After the completion of your Graduation you can send your Graduation Certificate to ICSI.
24th June 2023, 08:45 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To get provisional admission in the Executive Programme of ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India), you can follow the steps mentioned below:

Check Eligibility: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the Executive Programme. The basic eligibility is a graduation degree in any discipline except Fine Arts. Check the ICSI website or official prospectus for detailed eligibility requirements.

Obtain Prospectus: Obtain the prospectus for the Executive Programme from the ICSI website or their regional offices. The prospectus contains detailed information about the course, registration process, fee structure, and study material.

Register Online: Visit the ICSI website and register online for the Executive Programme. Fill in the required information accurately and create a user ID and password to access the online registration portal.

Pay Registration Fee: Make the payment of the registration fee as mentioned in the prospectus. The fee can be paid online through various modes such as credit card, debit card, or net banking.

Submit Documents: After payment, submit the necessary documents to the ICSI regional office. The documents may include a copy of the registration form, payment acknowledgment, self-attested copies of educational certificates, photograph, and identity proof.

Await Confirmation: The ICSI regional office will verify your documents and details. Once the verification is successful, you will receive a provisional admission letter from ICSI indicating your enrollment in the Executive Programme.
30th June 2023, 08:21 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

To get provisional admission in an executive program, you need to follow these steps:

1. Research and select the executive program: Look for executive programs that align with your goals, interests, and professional background. Consider factors such as reputation, curriculum, faculty, and program duration.

2. Review admission requirements: Visit the program's official website or contact their admissions office to understand the specific admission criteria and requirements. These may include educational qualifications, work experience, standardized test scores, letters of recommendation, essays, and an application fee.

3. Gather required documents: Collect all the necessary documents as per the program's requirements. This might include academic transcripts, resume or CV, professional references, statement of purpose, and any other supporting materials they request.

4. Prepare for any required exams: Some executive programs may require you to take standardized tests, such as the GMAT or GRE. If these exams are necessary for admission, dedicate time to study and prepare thoroughly.

5. Complete the application form: Fill out the application form accurately and provide all the required information. Pay attention to the submission deadline and make sure you submit your application within the given timeframe.

6. Submit supporting documents: Attach all the required supporting documents along with your application form. Ensure they are properly formatted and meet the specified guidelines.

7. Write a compelling personal statement: Craft a well-written personal statement or essay showcasing your motivation, goals, and why you are interested in the program. Tailor your statement to highlight how the executive program aligns with your career aspirations.

8. Request letters of recommendation: Approach professionals who can provide strong letters of recommendation highlighting your skills, achievements, and potential as an executive program candidate. Give them enough time to write and submit the letters.

9. Pay application fee: If there is an application fee, make the required payment as instructed by the program.

10. Double-check and submit: Before submitting your application, review all the materials you have gathered to ensure everything is complete and accurate. Submit the application via the program's designated method, which is often through their online portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?