20th September 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How to join NCC after Graduation? What is the procedure followed for it?

Sir/Madam,

I have completed my graduation in June, now i am in bangalore interested to join NCC Senior Wing...What are the procedure...?? Is it possible for me to get the admission or not? What is the that I need to do for the same? Thank you!

15th July 2016, 05:23 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join NCC after Graduation? What is the procedure followed for it?

You can join NCC Senior Wing if your age is less than 24 years. You will have to contact the regional NCC Headquarter, ask them for the school list having the NCC facility in your region. And, then you can contact the schools and select the convenient one to get admission for NCC. NCC registration is done in the month of July and August each year. There is no entrance exam for admission to NCC.

NCC stand for National cadet corps. It is the Government Organisation which provide its service to the country by training students in the defense Academy of their respective areas.

There are two wings in NCC for which students are selected :

Junior Division/Wing

Senior Division/Wing

Eligibility criteria :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must be a student of either a school or college.

-The candidate should have passed 10th pass with minimum 70% marks in aggregate for JD/JW and 10+2 or Pre-Degree/Pre-University/Diploma in Polytechnic, with 70% in aggregate of science stream and 60% of art/commerce stream for SD/SW. There is relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST candidates.

-The candidate age should be in between 13 years to 18½ years for Junior Division/Wing (Boys/Girls) and the candidate age must not be more than 24 years for Senior Division/Wing (Boys/Girls).
25th August 2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NCC after Graduation? What is the procedure followed for it?

Ncc selections was made from my degree college but I was not selected why should I do I want to join
29th January 2017, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my graduation Since 2015. Now i want to join in ncc in our village there is no Headquarter. What is the other Option to join in ncc.,could you tell me please ,
5th February 2017, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Thank you for your, message, because I have completed my degree in this 2017 may month, please tell us which ncc training centre.
28th January 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I'm 23 years old I completed my graduation in 2015 I'm very interested in NCC is there any chance to join in NCC please tell me the way's sir now I'm pursuing MCA sir
15th April 2018, 06:02 AM
Unregistered

I'm 24 years old and I have completed my graduation in 2016. Is there any chance to join in NCC?
28th May 2018, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Im 22 years old and i have completed my graduation in BE in 2016 may... is there any chance to join in NCC
25th May 2019, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I'm 24 year old and I have completed my master degree in commerce in 2019. Is there any chance to join ncc?
12th April 2020, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am b.sc final year student and perusing my graduation from ignou .. I have ncc a certificate now can i join ncc for b,c certificate
21st August 2020, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my graduation my current age 29 living city in Pune so I will apply in ncc , what is processor and Gide me
10th February 2021, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Mam I am doing homeschooling so what are the procedures for us and I am doing this same till I compelete 12th. So will I GET A CHANCE TO join NCC
18th March 2021, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Im degree second year student I want to join in ncc but due to lack of information i didn't attended ncc selections in our clg but I want to join in ncc please give me suggestions
1st July 2021, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I am a graduate student and not planning to go further studies yet am very much interested in joining NCC . So will it be possible?!
23rd July 2021, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm about to graduate just waiting for the results...
And next year in the month of March I'll be 23years .can i still join NCC??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?