11th June 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How many BA(LLB) seats are available in Central University of South Bihar?

Hello friends, I am interested to do BA(LLB) from Central University of South Bihar. So, I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam to appear for studying in BA(LLB) at Central University of South Bihar?
  2. Scholarships available to study BA(LLB) in Central University of South Bihar? -- [New]
  3. Fee expenses of BA(LLB) in Central University of South Bihar? -- [New]
  4. Course structure of BA(LLB) are available in Central University of South Bihar?
  5. List of universities offering PhD(Politics) in India
  6. Possibility to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) for Master's in Psychology student?
  7. Benefits and placement facilities provided by IP University for B.A.LLB student?
  8. Which colleges offer Post Graduation in master of Occupational Therapy course in Mental and Psychosocial Health
  9. How many years of time will BALLB take after B.Com?
  10. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  11. Whether NIOS certificate is valid to practice as Advocate after completing BALLB?
  12. How many PhD(Hydrobiology) seats are available in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?
  13. How many seats are available in Bihar Polytechnic?
  14. How to get Job in South Central Railway being a candidate of B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When would the application forms be available in market for MBBS course? What's the exam date for the same? How many seats are reserved for the Bihar candidates?
  16. How much money I have to spend to get admission for MBBS course under Management Quota in Gujarat?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Central University being a candidate having completed 10+2 without Maths and pursuing BCA course?
  18. Is BV college Patna under central university of Bihar affiliated with UGC or AICTE?
12th June 2018, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BA(LLB) seats are available in Central University of South Bihar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to do BA(LLB) from Central University of South Bihar. So, I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap. Thank you!

There are 60 seats available for Five Year Integrated BA.LLB course at Central University of South Bihar. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from any recognized board with at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) are eligible to apply for the BA.LLB course at Central University of South Bihar. Candidates have to clear the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) for taking admission to the BA.LLB course. Candidates can apply online for the admission. Candidates can find the details in the CUCET website link given Click Here
12th June 2018, 05:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BA(LLB) seats are available in Central University of South Bihar?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the total number of seats available to pursue this BA LLB Hons course in Central University of South Bihar are 60.

Total Seats - 60

Name of the college - Central University of South Bihar

Name of the course - BA (LLB) Hons

Duration of the course - 5 years

Mode of course - UG Degree Full Time

The minimum educational qualification required is 12th class with minimum 50% marks and you should have scored merit marks in CUCET Examination as admission is done based on the marks obtained in this exam.

Ph. No: 0612 222 6535
12th June 2018, 11:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> The Central University of South Bihar is established by the Government of India under the Central Universities Act, 2009.

=> As per my knowledge, 30 BA(LLB) seats are available in Central University of South Bihar. For BA LLB course candidate must have passed 12th with at least 50% from a recognized board.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: BIT Campus, P.O - B. V. College, Patna, Bihar 800014
Phone: 0612 222 6535
15th June 2018, 06:01 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

There are only 60 seats available in Central University of South Bihar for BA LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?