6th August 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Elementary Education seats available in University College for Women Miranda House?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Bachelor of Elementary Education in University College for Women Miranda House. So, I would like to know how many seats are there in this university for this course course? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

10th August 2019, 06:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Elementary Education seats available in University College for Women Miranda House?

There are total number of 55 Bachelor of Elementary Education seats available in University College for Women Miranda House.
Duration of Bachelor of Elementary Education is full time 4 years.

You can visit the below mentioned website link for details;
http://mirandahouse.ac.in/admission/...stribution.php
11th August 2019, 12:04 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Elementary Education seats available in University College for Women Miranda House?

The seat availability to study Bachelor of Elementary Education at University College for Women Miranda House is 55 seats intake. This course is a 4 year duration course and the minimum eligibility to take admission for this course is a candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.mirandahouse.ac.in
11th August 2019, 09:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

University College for Women Miranda House

The total number of Bachelor of Elementary Education seats available in University College for Women Miranda House is 40.

B.El.Ed. stands for Bachelor of Elementary Education. The duration of Bachelor of Elementary Education is 4 years.
16th August 2019, 11:25 PM
sharmasheetal

The total number of seats are available in Bachelor of Elementary education 55.
Candidate must be passed 12th class from a recognized board of education.
The time period is 4 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?