23rd February 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission to study B.A.(Music) in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata/Miranda House Woman Collage having Visharad certificate in Indian Classical Music?

Hi Friends,
I have passed Higher Secondary exam from Assam Higher Secondary Education Council and secured 55.4%. Besides, I have passed the Visharad in Indian Classical Music under Bhatkhande. Now, I want to be admitted in B.A. (Hons) in Music either in Miranda House Woman College, New Delhi or in Rabindra Bharati University Collage, Kolkata. So, how to get admission in any of this?
Yours faithfully,
Krantika Sandilya

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  2. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  3. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?
  5. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  6. How to approach for admission in correspondence M.A.(History) course in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata?
  7. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks
  8. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  9. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  10. PhD in Music(Indian Classical) can be done in USA without TOEFL & GRE?
  11. What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?
  12. When are the admission forms going to be released for colleges like BHU, Jadavpur, Presidency, Rabindra Bharati and others? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university?
  14. How can I take admission in M.A Psychology after doing B.A, M.A with Hindustani Classical Vocal Music from SNDT university
  15. How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?
  16. Requirements to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for Bachelor and Master of Fine Arts(Painting)?
  17. How can I can apply for school service commission examination after completion of my BFA degree from Rabindra Bharati university?
  18. Is Diploma in Music equivalent to Visharad in Music (table)?
29th February 2016, 04:43 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission to study B.A.(Music) in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata/Miranda House Woman Collage having Visharad certificate in Indian Classical Music?

Admissions are provided on the behalf of merit list generated by 12th class marks. Just fill up the forms and wait for the cut of list. If any seat will be allotted to you they will inform you. Contact them for relaxation on your certificated may be they will provide you few percent relaxations. It will help you in getting the admission.
21st April 2017, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission to study B.A.(Music) in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata/Miranda House Woman Collage having Visharad certificate in Indian Classical Music?

Is my daughter illegible to appeal for getting admission in M.A.(music), who has appeared B.A. (General) final year recently?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?