15th August 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis seats are available in the Amity College of Commerce and Finance Noida?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to take admission in Amity College of Commerce and Finance Noida for Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis course. Can I know how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

18th August 2019, 06:20 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis seats are available in the Amity College of Commerce and Finance Noida?

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis in the Amity College of Commerce and Finance Noida is 45.

The minimum eligibility required to get admission in Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis in the Amity College of Commerce and Finance Noida is 10+2 passed with minimum 60% marks in Mathematics.

You can check the website https://www.amity.edu/accf/ for detailed information.
18th August 2019, 11:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis seats are available in the Amity College of Commerce and Finance Noida?

Amity College of Commerce and Finance Noida

The total number of Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis seats that are available in the Amity College of Commerce and Finance Noida is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

J1 Block, 2nd Floor, Amity University Campus
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?