15th August 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi. So, I want to know what are the entrance exams available for getting admission and studying BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in this college? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also.

18th August 2019, 03:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Candidates looking forward to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi, will need to appear in the Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (GGSIPU CET).
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of merit of entrance test followed by counselling.
Duration of BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) is full time 4 years divided into 8 semesters.

More information is available at;
http://www.niecdelhi.ac.in/academics/
18th August 2019, 03:10 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available ti get admission in BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi.

The admission to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi would be on the basis of your rank in Common entrance Test(CET).

The minimum eligibility required to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi is 10+2 passed from CBSE Board or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

You can check the detailed information through http://www.niecdelhi.ac.in/academics/courses/btech/
18th August 2019, 05:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in Northern India Engineering College Delhi. So, I want to know what are the entrance exams available for getting admission and studying BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in this college? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also.

Eligible candidates have to appear and qualify the CET examination (IPU CET) or JEE Main for the admission to study the BTech Mechanical & Automation Engineering in the Northern India Engineering College, Delhi (Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Institute of Technology and Management, New Delhi).
The cutoff score required for the admission to study the BTech Mechanical & Automation Engineering in the Northern India Engineering College, Delhi (Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Institute of Technology and Management, New Delhi) will vary from one year to another based on the demand for the course. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
18th August 2019, 07:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Mechanical & Automation Engineering at Northern India Engineering College, Delhi. Admission selection will be based on the merit in the CET (Common Entrance Test) which is conducted by the university.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and additional subject English with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.niecdelhi.ac.in. There is an update that this college is now known as Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Institute of Technology & Management. You can see this update on college website as well.
19th August 2019, 02:09 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To get admission for B.Tech in Mechanical and Automation Engineering in Northern India Engineering College Delhi, you must have to qualify in the CET examination (IPU CET) or JEE Main.

The cutoff score required for B.Tech in Mechanical and Automation Engineering in Northern India Engineering College Delhi will get very from year to year based on the various factors like Number students applying for the course etc. To get exact details of Cult score please visit the official website ->Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?