10th September 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Hotel Management seats are available in SBIHM Kolkata?

Can anyone of you let me know how many seats are available in SBIHM Kolkata for Bachelor of Hotel Management course? I want to join this college for this course, so I want to know about the seat availability.

14th September 2019, 02:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Hotel Management seats are available in SBIHM Kolkata?

The seat availability to study Bachelor of Hotel Management at SBIHM, Kolkata is 60 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.sbihm.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?