9th April 2012, 08:49 PM
aolshubhangi

Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?

Which subject required in 10+2 for B.SC agriculture? Is it necessary to obtain mhcet for the admission for B.SC. agriculture? Does there is entrance exam. for B.SC agriculture? Fees for admission to B.SC. agriculture? Admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharastra.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) in Maharashtra? Subject required to studys in 12th to get admission? -- [New]
  2. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  5. Can I get admission for BSc Agriculture in government colleges in Maharashtra
  6. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  7. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  8. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%?
  9. What is the admission procedure, fee structure in BSc Degree in Agriculture University Palampur
  10. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  11. How to take admission in BSc agriculture after completing 12th?
  12. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  13. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  14. Fee structure for Agriculture B.Sc in Annamalai University? When can I get admission for this course?
  15. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  17. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  18. What are the subjects required to pursue BSc in Agriculture?
20th April 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?

siir i want to do bsc in ag. how i apply in bsc in ag
21st April 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?

how to apply for bsc in AG.... send me the details please...........................................
21st April 2012, 11:37 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to apply for bsc in AG.... send me the details please...........................................
Hi friend,

B.sc Agriculture

Age Limit:

Eligibility:

10,+2 Science stream in Physics Chemistry,Biology(Botany/Zoology)

Description:

This involves design and production of agricultural machinery, planning,

design and construction of farm buildings and associated equipment,

irrigation, drainage, land resource planning and service engineering for farm

machinery.

The prospectus can be obtained from the Additional Director Communication,

Centre for Communication and International Linkages, PAU, Ludhiana either by

sending crossed bank draft for Rs 1290/- drawn in his favour or personally at

the counter from 09.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. on all working days on payment of

Rs 1210/- in cash from 12th April, 2012 afternoon onwards

The prospectus can also be obtained from the office of the Incharge,

Institute of Agriculture, Gurdaspur

The application form can also be downloaded from University website and

submitted along with its cost Rs 1290/- and also the required fees for

entrance test (wherever applicable) in the shape of bank demand draft drawn

in the favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana

Last dates for the receipt of application undergraduate/postgraduate

programmes with entrance test: 02nd May, 2012

programmes with entrance test with late fees Rs 1000/-: 07nd May, 2012

programmes without entrance test: 18th June, 2012

programmes without entrance test with late fees Rs 1000/-: 25th June, 2012

Incomplete applications/applications received without entrance test fee

(wherever applicable) or the applications received after the prescribed date

shall not be entertained

Both the male and female candidates are eligible for admission to all above

mentioned programmes

Admission to B.Tech (Agri Engineering) will be made through joint counseling

conducted by PTU, Jalandhar on the basis of AIEEE-2012 to be conducted

by the Central Board of Secondary Education

Admission to MBA will be made through MET

The test and counseling will be conducted by PTU, Jalandhar

For further details visit university website www.pau.edu or enquire through

email [email protected]

GOOD LUCK
30th April 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

which are the colleges best for B.Sc agriculture in tamilnadu? hoe to apply for that
2nd May 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me which subject in bsc ag all course
8th May 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

what is the notification date of agriculture in mh 2012 and how to apply plz reply me
14th May 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

how much rank and how much fee reqerie for ag bsc
23rd May 2012, 06:42 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
siir i want to do bsc in ag. how i apply in bsc in ag
If your aspiring to apply for B.sc Agriculture course then you should qualified in 12th board Examination from recognized university .

B.sc in Agriculture is an Bachelor degree . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester . B.sc Agriculture course having good job prospectus in both the private as well public sectors
Eligibility criteria :-

You should complete qualified in 12th board Examination in science stream the subjects like biology, maths and chemistry etc.. from recognized . You should score minimum 55% or 60% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination .

Some reputed institution may conduct entrance examination within the colleges to test subjective skill and Communication skill .

The admission for B.sc in Agriculture is based on the entrance Examination scores .

If your qualified in 12th Board in science stream then your eligible to apply for B.sc agriculture course .
Major Subjects for B.sc in Agriculture course :-

-Elements of Agronomy
-Agricultural Extension
-Principles of Genetics
-Animal Husbandry
-Plant Physiology
-Bio-Chemistry and Agrochemicals
-Seed Production Technology
-Introduction to soils
-General Physical Chemistry

Best Colleges for B.sc in Agriculture course :-

-Indian Agricultural Research Institute
-Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
-National Dairy Research Institute
-Ramkrishna Bajaj College of Agriculture
-Anand Niketan College of Agriculture
-Birsa Agricultural University
-University of Agricultural Sciences
-Government Brijindra College
26th May 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

how much marks required for OBC candidates for admission in BSc.Agri.
31st May 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do bsc agree pls give information about how to apply admission form &when admissio is starting
31st May 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

R/Sir can i get admission for BSc .Agri. with 54% in my class 12th? How much marks required for OBC candidate for admission BSc.Agri.
1st June 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have passed 12th with 49%. Can i get admission to government college
1st June 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

in 12 i don`t have biology subject can i get admission for bsc agriculture
4th June 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav 64.17%in 12th board and mhcet has a score abt 135 can i get agri's govt college ?
5th June 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 48% marks in 12 & i didnt give mhcet exam. can i get admission in bsc agri
8th June 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav 67% in 12th n m willing to go fo da bsc agri feild but da problem is maths was not ma subject during 12th insted i was having fisheries ...so can u plz tel me if maths is required duringb12th as n subject...
9th June 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have information about bsc agri. which is the best college in maharastra
15th June 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

can i do m.b.a after b.sc in agriculture?//////////
17th June 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Last date of fome
22nd June 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

without biology can i take addmission to B.sc Agri?
22nd June 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

without Biology subject can i apper with PCM group to B.Sc after 12th?
25th June 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

How many % reqired for Bsc agri in 12th
13th July 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Which are govt.colleges of agriculture?
16th July 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i had to join in bsc agricuture my 5 is 65 in my hsc what will be the fee for me end were would get seats for this course
25th September 2012, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 54% in 12th board exam with background of science pcmb.am i able to get admisions in bsc agri college. And what is the fee for this degree
12th December 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam doing 2 in math,eco can i apply bsc agri pls tell me
27th December 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

how many mark admision in OBC student on 12th std in goverment collage?
27th December 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Send me syllabus of B.Sc (Ag) exam
29th December 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

what are the opportunities after finishing the course? what is salary?
31st December 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have finished 2 with MPC, i don't know about Biological, so do i have a chance to get Bsc Agriculture? and i would like to study Bsc in correspondence Coz am working in Private company right now, if i have a chance just give Information about colleges in Andhra pradesh, and how can i apply for this Do i have to write any computation Exam? or how can i get this Opportunity for Bsc Agriculture?
1st January 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

can u plz giv me detailes abt the sylabus for ICAR entrce exmtn?
21st January 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

hi can u please tell me how to take admission or are there any courses after 10 in agriculyure university in punjab in ludhiana
21st January 2013, 08:25 PM
aman1257

Thumbs up Re: Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?

Hi friend,

B.sc Agriculture

Age Limit:

Eligibility:

10,+2 Science stream in Physics Chemistry,Biology(Botany/Zoology)

Description:

This involves design and production of agricultural machinery, planning,

design and construction of farm buildings and associated equipment,

irrigation, drainage, land resource planning and service engineering for farm

machinery.

The prospectus can be obtained from the Additional Director Communication,

Centre for Communication and International Linkages, PAU, Ludhiana either by

sending crossed bank draft for Rs 1290/- drawn in his favour or personally at

the counter from 09.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. on all working days on payment of

Rs 1210/- in cash from 12th April, 2012 afternoon onwards

The prospectus can also be obtained from the office of the Incharge,

Institute of Agriculture, Gurdaspur

The application form can also be downloaded from University website and

submitted along with its cost Rs 1290/- and also the required fees for

entrance test (wherever applicable) in the shape of bank demand draft drawn

in the favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana

programmes with entrance test: 02nd May, 2012

programmes with entrance test with late fees Rs 1000/-: 07nd May, 2012

programmes without entrance test: 18th June, 2012

programmes without entrance test with late fees Rs 1000/-: 25th June, 2012

Incomplete applications/applications received without entrance test fee

(wherever applicable) or the applications received after the prescribed date

shall not be entertained

Both the male and female candidates are eligible for admission to all above

mentioned programmes

Admission to B.Tech (Agri Engineering) will be made through joint counseling

conducted by PTU, Jalandhar on the basis of AIEEE-2012 to be conducted

by the Central Board of Secondary Education

Admission to MBA will be made through MET

The test and counseling will be conducted by PTU, Jalandhar

For further details visit university website www.pau.edu or enquire through

email [email protected]

GOOD LUCK
22nd January 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir Is there any college that they take admisn with out entrance exam?????
26th February 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi
i have done 12th with commerce in 2007
Then i went for further studies in australia .
but now because of few reasons i have to move back to india ...
we have our own land here ..i want to do course related to agriculture so that i can do farming here with modern techniques
someone gave me advice to do bsc. in agriculture
please advice me what to do
i shall be thankful to you
Regards
28th February 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir i hav 67% in 12th n m willing to go fo da bsc agri feild but da problem is maths was not ma subject during 12th insted i was having fisheries ...so can u plz tel me if maths is required duringb12th as n subject...
i want to do my carrier in economics planning.
17th March 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

i studied 12th in electronic subject but i have get admission in bsc agri its possible.plz ans me
21st March 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

What should be ones ranking kcet to get into a reputed collage within banglore.
4th April 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Is science stream in 12th is compulsuly for AGBSC? Could any one reply exactly?
11th April 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

sir can u plz tell me the cutoff n fees for bscagri in amravati i have given 12 exam n giving icar exam
17th April 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?

Which subject required in 10+2 for B.SC agriculture? Is it necessary to obtain mhcet for the admission for B.SC. agriculture? Does there is entrance exam. for B.SC agriculture? Fees for admission to B.SC. agriculture? Admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharastra.
i am student of +1 and +2 nonmedical and i have get a b.sc. Agri. It's possible ?
23rd April 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i want to do bsc from agriculture after passing 12th.so what subjects or percentage i required in 12th
26th April 2013, 05:28 PM
Anil 1233

Default Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?

sir please tell me which subject in bsc ag all course[/QUOTE
8th May 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

sir, may i know , what is the maaximum cut off marks to be needed for TNAU?
9th May 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance test for b.sc agriculture in maharastra
10th May 2013, 12:21 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

B.sc. Agriculture Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate should be Indian.

Under Graduate Candidates:

Candidate age limit should be between 17 to 23 years.

Candidate should have in 12th standard 50% of marks.

40% of marks for SC/ST Candidates.

Post Graduate Candidates:

candidate should have not less than 18 years.

Candidate should complete the Graduation from recognized university.

Syllabus:

Colleges for B.sc. Agriculture:

Elements of Agronomy

Agricultural Extension

Principles of Genetics

Animal Husbandry

Plant Physiology

Bio-Chemistry and
Agrochemicals

Seed Production
Technology

Introduction to soils

General Physical
Chemistry
13th May 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

AFTER FINCHING MATHS COMPUTER IN 2 SHALL WE JOIN BSC AGRI
23rd May 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

hi sir im puja im in 12th std my wish after 12th im take admission in bsc agri becz this is my dream sir so i ask u how many % give me admision in bsc agri college
31st May 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir i hav 45 perc in 12th....i hav get addmission bsc agree.....can i get add...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?